Aw, so beautiful. Ten years is very respectable, Megan. I feel like such an old timer with this marriage thing and we'll only be 8 years along in May. I was really hoping to read about Eric doing great, so sorry he's struggling and fighting a cold with no immune system to speak of helping him out. Chemo is an intense test of endurance, I imagine. Hope you can celebrate you're anniversary despite everything. We love you.
13 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
What a great picture, you guys are a beautiful couple with beautiful kids. Hope you had a great anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!! How wonderful.
Aw, so beautiful. Ten years is very respectable, Megan. I feel like such an old timer with this marriage thing and we'll only be 8 years along in May. I was really hoping to read about Eric doing great, so sorry he's struggling and fighting a cold with no immune system to speak of helping him out. Chemo is an intense test of endurance, I imagine. Hope you can celebrate you're anniversary despite everything. We love you.
Love it!! You 2 are PERFECT for each other! I love the wedding pic! I can't believe it has been 10 years- time really goes by so fast.
P.S. Saw Jan at my friend's baby shower and she told me her grandkids found a bookmark that said "Patrick + Shauna"- what could have been :)
You still look as beautiful as back then. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
This is how i remember you two - love this moment...
Happy Anniversary! I love the picture, you still look the same as you did 10 years ago! We think about you guys all the time.
Wow- 10 years is a long time! Way to go. I have never seen a wedding pic of you guys. Seriously you haven't aged a bit!!
Happy Anniversary! What a milestone. Time goes so quickly.
Ahhh! You guys are too cute in that picture. CONGRATS on the 10 years, that is awesome!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long! You are both gorgeous! Have always been and will always be.
Wow! Congrats, guys!!!
Post a Comment