
Our good friends, Shauna and Doug, were in Beaver Creek (near Vail) for a dental conference and invited us up to spend Saturday with them. It was GORGEOUS up there! Wild flowers were in bloom everywhere and everything was so lush and green.

The boys loved the hike we went on, although Logan and Jaden sat down a couple times on the way up the trail because they were just "too tired." Good thing we saw some deer right then to perk them up! We got caught in a rainstorm the last 10 minutes of our hike which added to the adventure.

The two girls, 4 weeks apart in age, and very similar in personality. So funny together!

The whole crew around the fire pit. We were quite the entertainment for all the childless, wine-drinking, adults trying to enjoy the scenery.

After the hike we sat around the fire pit to roast marshmallows - $12 for a smores kit from the resort, isn't that ridiculous? But the kids were dying for smores so we gave in :) Thanks for a great Saturday, Brown family, we had a blast!
10 comments:
I love hiking! It does look beautiful. Paige looks so cute in the Baby Bjorn! She's getting so big!
Looks like a gorgeous hike! That area is so gorgeous!
Erik and I are moving to Junction...August 1st! Erik's opening up his own law firm. It's crazy scary, but exciting too. We're going to need a good dentist. :) We need to get together. I've actually been here since June, but I'm doing my internship & putting in tons of hours.
FUN, CRAZY, HILARIOUS day! We love you guys and your Teddy Graham stealing daughter!
That looks beautiful. And Eric looks so good! Great pictures.
Looks like a fun weekend! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.
Wow! It looks gorgeous there!
This looks so fun! I wish I could have come too!
so fun, so jealous. can't wait to see you both.
Colin says "Look! Eric is better, his hair is growing back!" :) You all look great and we are so happy you are having a fun summer!
well you dont know me every well but im todd saulters little sister lisa i have been viewing your blog off of theirs for awhile now and have been wanting to say something but have not ijust wanted to say that eric you look great never better and your family is so cute glad u are doing sooo good
Post a Comment