
Mason joined the YMCA Pee-Wee league last week with his friends Colter and Cole. He didn't like the first practice too well, but loved it the second week. The coaches have them do drills for half the hour and then scrimmage the second half. Mason was disappointed that the game wasn't like basketball on T.V. I guess he expected everyone to shoot and pass like NBA All-Stars! He wasn't impressed with the "keep-away" tactics most kids use as they run down the court with the ball in their arms. He got the ball a couple times and dribbled it until someone stole it away. He got one shot at the basket and missed and was so sad! I told him after the game that he did a great job and his reply was, "but I missed the basket, Mom." Poor kid is already too hard on himself!

Mason and his buddies doing what they like best, wrestling!

Although it looks rough, everyone is having fun!

The 3 amigos, too bad both Colter and Cole move at the end of summer :(

5 comments:
Awesome!! I'm so glad he likes it now! The three are so cute together :)
I love the picture at the end of the three boys! And the wrestling ones are classic!
They are too cute!
Now that is the cutest!! Mason looks like a little Steve Nash! Is he allowed to play in his cape and cowboy boots?
He does have excellent form. I played in little kids basketball and I have very fond memories. Mason seems like he is way better at it than I was. Keep these pics coming.
Post a Comment