Here's a little recap (not in order at all, but whatever):
Spa Day
Melissa has always had mad magic making skills and she used those skills multiple times this trip to hook us up with amazing opportunities. Such as....a PRIVATE spa suite at the brand new swanky Cosmopolitan hotel for $0. It normally rents for $100 an hour and we were there over 4 hours, but all we had to pay for was the services we enjoyed (massages, facials, pedicures, etc). We had our own sauna, hot tubs, massage room, and living spaces, plus access to all the spa facilities (pools, workout room, fancy snacks, etc.). As we relaxed, we had front seat views of the Bellagio water show that went on right out side our window. It was unbelievable. Up until now I wouldn't have said I was a spa girl, but I was wrong.




Shopping/Strolling/Eating
The Cosmopolitan really is an amazing new hotel and we had to check it all out. Especially the chandelier that extends three floors! There are all these little lounges that sit within the chandelier's outer rims that are so pretty. If you go to Vegas, check it out, it's the place to stay! We shopped a ton, and ate a ton, but my favorite night of dining was at the Cosmo's Wicked Spoon Buffet. Every entree I tried was "to die for" good, but I could have skipped all the entrees and went straight to the dessert. There were rows and rows of confections that didn't just look pretty, they tasted divine. There were 31 gelato flavors that made your mouth water just looking at them - I think I tasted 30 of the 31. Once again, I wouldn't have said I was a buffet girl, but I was wrong.






Cirque de Soleil "KA"/Studio 54
I had never been to a Cirque de Soleil production, but I have always wanted to, so I was thrilled when we all decided to splurge for a show. It was fantastic! So innovative and daring - I loved every second! But the real icing on the cake this night was dancing at Studio 54. I haven't danced in a club since Club Omni in Provo circa 1998, and I didn't realize what I've been missing all these years until I was back on the dance floor. To say I had fun is a blatant understatement. I know it sounds ridiculous and immature, but it seriously was the funnest night I've had in a long time. And I think all 10 of us girls looked pretty hot out there busting a move! I wouldn't have said I was much of a club girl anymore, but I was wrong.




Thank you, thank you, thank you, Amberli for putting together such a terrific weekend. And thank you Amberli, Jenny, Allison, Trisha, Shauna, Mehrsa, Amy, Melissa, and Joanna for being such great friends. I look up to all of you and was so uplifted by our conversations and late night confessions. Can't wait for girls trip 2012!
8 comments:
WOW! you girls sure do know how to party! All your trips look like such a blast!
Such a refreshing trip! It was great to catch up. I can't wait until the next trip!
Looks like a blast. :)
I think I knew you when you were a freshman and therefore should be invited in 2012. Looks like a blast!
Ha ha just noticed all the comments in front of mine say "blast"!
I thought you were going to say that you never thought you were a dancing girl, but you were wrong and I was going to say "no way! are you serious?" but I love the "anymore" that you put in there to qualify it. That's more accurate. That was a serious BLAST (that's for you, Lisa ;).
You did not just say Club Omni!!! I completely forgot about that place! That just gave me a really good laugh. I always love seeing your girls trip pictures. You guys always seem to have a great time.
what a fun tradition! Hope things are good with you guys.
Post a Comment