
Paige Kylie Barnhurst has joined our family! She weighs 7 lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 1/4 inches long. Mason and Logan helped us name her, Paige was mine and Eric's choice and Kylie was theirs. Mason came up with Kylie all on his own right after we found out we were having a girl, and the name stuck!

We don't know who she looks like - but we think she's pretty cute!

Me and my THREE kids! I really can't believe I am a mother of three, crazy.

And baby makes five!

We are all in love with this little pink bundle. Mason adores her and wants to hold her all the time, albeit for 10 seconds at a time. Logan is less interested, but when he does show her attention he talks in the cutest high pitched voice. It will be interesting to see how a little girl fits into our rowdy family - we are so glad she's here!
31 comments:
Oh she's beautiful! (Just as everyone knew she would be!) Congratulations, we're so excited for your family. Glad that everything went well and we'll look forward to meeting Paige soon!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the name, and she looks like a Barnhurst baby to me. How wonderful. You are a great momma and I know you're going to be fine. I love you and your kids!
Katie
She is adorable, Congrats! I can see Logan in the nose & mouth. None of the pictures show her hair...does she have any? I can't wait to see her!
Yeahhh! Congratulations on the baby girl! Now, we want lots of pics with big bows in her hair! (: Such a cute name too!
Congats! She is beautiful! My very first impression was that she looked like Logan. I'm so glad you've joined the crazy mom of 3 club!
She's beautiful! Congrats! And I love the name - I was excited to see what name you chose!
Congrats- she is so beautiful! So cute the boys helped pick out her name. You are a great mom, you will have no trouble with 3 or more some day!
Congrats! To the Barnhurst family!!! She is adorable. I too saw Logan when I looked at her. It will be fun to see how she will change. She is beautiful and is a very lucky little girl!!
Congratulations, Megan! She's darling and I love the name Paige!
She's really beautiful! I'm so excited for your family! I'm sure she'll be spunky and adorable and will fit right in with your boys. Congrats you guys!!! Can't wait to meet her!
How sweet is she!! So glad you're both home safe and healthy! She's beautiful! Congratulations! Oh, love the name, so cute.
You have a beautiful family and little Paige is the perfect addition. She is beautiful and I think she looks a little like Logan, but I can't wait to see her as she gets bigger. Wow, I am so happy for you guys! Congrats and I hope you get some sleep the next couple of months.
You so did not have that baby!! The picture of you laying with all 3 kiddos is beyond perfect. Where are your tired eyes and face?? You look wonderful and I am so happy for your family. Baby Paige Kylie is beautiful!! I can't wait to hold her!
Congrats!!!! You look great and Paige is a cutie.
Congrats. She looks so cute. And you look great.
She is so gorgeous. I think she looks a tenny bit like Logan--Congrats!!!
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations! She is so cute! I love her name and that your boys helped you choose it. How cute! I am excited to see more pictures of her. They change so much in the first few days. You look great. I hope you are feeling as good as you look! Congrats again! Keep the pictures coming!
we are so happy for you guys! congrats on a cute a healthy little girl. just wait until you have all that pink stuff cycling through your laundry. then it becomes real!
Gorgeous! I wish I was there to hold and smell her! What a great family! I think she will fit in perfectly with you rowdy bunch! Congratulations! I hope that you are getting a little sleep.
She is so perfect. I love the name Paige it fits just perfect with your family. I may have to stop by before we leave to meet her and of course say goodbye. Paige is so lucky to have such a great family.
All right! You finally have your girl! I am excited to see her grow up and become the beautiful little girl she will obviously be. Good Work!
Congrats on a beautiful girl! Megan has 3 kids?? Don't leave her alone with the boys, they'll give her a buzz cut! :)
We are so excited for you guys. Little girls are such blessings. Enjoy every second with her, it passes too fast.
We are so excited for you guys. Little girls are such blessings. Enjoy every second with her, it passes too fast.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun to have around the family and they are also tons of fun to shop for. You're family is adorable!!!
Paige looks like Logan to me. I wish I could hold her. What a fun family of FIVE you are! Wow, that is just crazy to think that you have 3 kids now. We are so happy for all of you. Congratulations!!!!
Oh she is so gorgeous Megan! Yay! Congratulations. What a beauty. I love that Mason is such a good big brother--I didn't expect anything different and Logan feels just like Cyra did toward little sis. Cute.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I have a feeling that her older brothers are going to take very good care of her.
What a beautiful family! Congrats! You look great by the way. What's your secret?
Congratulations!! I love what you named her - and she is so precious. They are just so little when they are first born! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment