
I took Mason and Logan to New York this past weekend to visit my friend Mehrsa and her darling little girl, Cyra. We had so much fun walking around the city and playing in Central Park. I might just move to New York and buy that house I am standing in front of (yeah, right!). Don't you just love all those hydrangeas? Thanks for being such a great tour guide, Mehrsa, we had so much fun!

The kids loved playing on this concrete maze thing, but I hated it because I could never keep track of where they both were! It was a nice break when Mason fell asleep in the stroller and Logan was content to sit on the ground and eat raspberries.
We went to FAO Schwartz and my boys were in love with this life-size stuffed horse. Mason stayed on it for probably 15 minutes before I had to physically remove him.

They also loved this huge Batman made out of Legos, Logan couldn't take his eyes off it to look at the camera! Mason found this Spiderman he wanted, but I had to say no when I saw the price tag - $35 bucks!

When I wouldn't let Logan ride the full-size horse anymore, he resorted to this small stuffed one. I thought it was hilarious, but the sales woman made us put it back because he was pulling it along the floor and probably getting it dirty - oops!


2 comments:
Wow. That was a fast post Megan. You are the blog master. I kept thinking yesterday that I needed to upload my pictures, but never got around to it. I love the pictures. I love the one of Logan and Cyra standing against that wall--they both look like they are about to be in trouble or something and have backed into a wall.
We had SO much fun with you and your beautiful boys. I loved chatting with Mason. He is such a grown-up boy. You can feel free to move up here anytime. Thanks for coming and reminding me why I love that we are friends!
If you moved into that house I think i'd come too...I could be your housecleaner/maid!
The toy store pictures are really cute. You are a FUN mom!
Post a Comment