Fun at the farm at the Please Touch Musuem, the best kid's museum ever!
Four kids in a standard bathtub? Yes it can be done!

Enjoying the sights downtown, notice all our beautiful spring flowers!

I think the city of brotherly love is growing on me! Who's coming to visit next?
We just said good-bye to the Cummings clan who came to visit from San Diego. My sister Erika came up to Philly from D.C. to visit too, and now that everyone is gone I am feeling lonely! We had a great time and were busy every second of the day! We are so glad you all came to visit us, let's do it again soon!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time, Megan. Keep having fun!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! The kids are all so cute! How fun to be sisters!
how fun! Where is that minature golf course? I have never been there. Holly
Post a Comment